You enjoy problem-solving, need a venue to display your creativity, and emerging technologies peak your interest; as a multi-disciplined leader, you understand the gifts that set you apart from everyone else; and you like to work in small high performance teams to deliver business outcomes. If this is what you are looking for then PCGI offers the right workplace environment for you.
We are looking to hire a Information Management Consultant who is passionate about data driven business transformations in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industry.
About the role:
- Conduct Data analysis of client’s business-related data using Master Data Management (‘MDM’), Data Quality, Data Profiling and Data Mining concepts and technology
- Work as a part of a team focused on developing data warehouse, reporting, business intelligence, analytics, data quality and master data management solutions.
- Develop data integration processes, using Python, Informatica ETL or other tools, for populating Data Warehouse and Analytics DataMart.
- Design Data models for different business domain MDM solutions, Data Marts and implement them using Cloud based software tools like Amazon Redshift, Snowflake or similar products.
- Architect and implement Customer Master, Product and multi domain MDM solutions using Informatica, Reltio or other MDM platforms.
- Design and configure Survivorship rules, Cleanse Functions, Data Quality processes and Data Stewardship processes.
- Conduct performance tuning of SQL Queries, Relational databases and ETL workflows.
- Perform data queries and data validations using SQL queries and available query tools.
- Use Agile methodology for software development, implementation and release management.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience in Informatica, Reltio or other relevant MDM software, including 2 or more MDM implementations.
- Deep knowledge for SQL, relational databases, data warehousing and reporting.
- Complex Oracle SQL query skills.
- Knowledge of Unix Shell scripting.
- Extensive experience in developing Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers, Complex SQL queries using SQL Server, TSQL and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Experience using Oracle 12x, MS SQL Server.
Experience with Application Server platforms like Weblogic, JBoss or WebSphere
Send resume to Parab Consulting Group, Inc. d/b/a PCGI, 1201 Seven Locks Road, Suite 360, Rockville, MD 20854, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org